OK but what I'm saying is, if you're at the mercy of your corporate client,
why not create the entire set of media and deliver in Flash, using one
(Flash) player.

Sure it might be easier to use Rev, but from what you're describing it
sounds like that's not an option for you.

Regards,

Scott Rossi

The main app has quizzes and questionnaires, data written back to a corporate database, printing of certificates and feedback forms etc, password controlled user access with use look-up from corporate database, user tracking over years, etc. So the video clips are just a part of the product, the rest of which definitely needs Rev-type capabilities - straight Flash isn't good enough for everything, only the media stuff. I just wish I could get past the corporate white stick that stops them seeing anything other than vanilla Microsoft stuff!

I haven't completely dismissed the idea of a floating media window using the standalone Flash player, but it's definitely not my first choice and will be a much harder sell to the client who's funding this product development!

Cheers

Peter
--
Peter Reid
Reid-IT Limited, Loughborough, Leics., UK