First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Jordi and I'm not a programmer. I'm just a psychologist interested in programming since HyperCard. Neither my programming knowledge nor my english are not as they should be, so I hope you could understand me.
I am trying to make a presentation software to present visual and auditory stimuli and to send marks to a electrocardiogram recorder (BIOPAC System). I know runRev can 'write to file "LPT1:"' but BIOPAC waits for a TTL pulse. I don't know where is the lost link. How could I send a code trough the paralel port in a pulse form? Anybody can help me in this topic?

Thanks in advance. I hope to learn a lot in this list.

--
Jordi
RunRev 2.1.2