Hi,

I'm sorry to be unable to help you in about your detailled task. Under the Linux platform (Suse 8.2/KDE 3.1.1), i use Metacard instead of Rev, without saving my (server-sided apps) stacks as standalone (because frequent online updating) and 1) in launching and running them from an init system V script (console mode without displaying any GUI) or 2) in double clicking on the metacard engine and opening the stacks from within the mc GUI if i need to get them up in graphical mode...

Hope this help.Ask for more if needed ;)

Best, Pierre