Hi Dave,

I did'nt test it for a while, now but, in about the POST method - i don't never use the GET one, because its always possible security holes -, at least, i got the problem in using the 2.5 engine too ;-( I had a dedicated test stack, there, on one of my boxes. I will test again, as soon as i will find it back...

Bests, Pierre