Hi Tuviah,

OK just fixed this, don't panic. Support for long files names from 'answer
file' was added in 2.2 as per request (so you can now choose files which are
really, really long on OSX). we needed to convert from UTF8 to ASCII. I've
posted a quick update, should be available shortly.

This is good news :-)

Are there any UMLAUT/ACCENTS bugs not related to answer file that need to be
fixed right away?

create folder "été" delete folder "été" put "123" into url"file:ßßß.txt" etc...

work fine...

Tuviah

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.major-k.de

P.S. Just for MY records:

Was it a dicriminating picture or video-footage
that caused this lightning fast response?

I mean, what did you fear more? :-D