Hi all,

thanks for the warm welcome to your group and thanks to Martin, Mark & Richard for their answers. Sorry about forgetting the Subject.
My intention is to be able to click on a line and drag and resize and reposition it. With the tip to use 'the points' of a line (instead of the rectangle which I was using) it became a matter of half an hour to figure it out. e.

I had posted this reply before, but it was held back by the moderator, because I had included my script and it had become too big.
So if anyone likes to have the script, mail to me privately (with a clear subject) otherwise I might take your message for spam.

Greetings, Beat