Le 12-avr.-04, à 17:30, Dan Friedman a écrit :

Good morning!

Does anyone have a routine for typing in a field and displaying bullets -
but preserving the text? As if it was a password field. I am making a user
login window with "Username" and "Password" fields. Don't you think the
"password" field should display bullets (or asterisks)? I could write it
myself... But I figured someone out there has done this already. :)

Thanks!
Dan

I have in my main stack a field named "Pass" with this script in the fld

local thisPassword on returninfield get thisPassword if it is <whatever>" then go to stack <whatever> else answer "Invalid password !" end if close this stack end returninfield

on enterinfield
  returninfield
end enterinfield

on keydown whichKey
put whichKey after thisPassword
put "*" after field "pass" --asterisk or whatever another char you want
end keyDown

on backspaceKey
  put empty into field "pass"
  put "" into thisPassword