Hi,

Yes, if I copy the files:

MySQL Library PPC
Valentina_Classic

From the RunRev 2.2 Application folder, the Standalone App works ok. It looks like it either doesn't copy the Files correctly or set Type and Creator.

Thanks a lot
Dave

> Hi,

I just downloaded RunRev 2.2 for MacOS Classic. I have a sample Stack which I made into a standalone, but whenever I try to launch the Standalone I get the following error from the Finder:

 "The Application "Test1" has unexpectedly Quit, because of an error
 type 1,010 Ocured"

Has anyone else seen this?

 When I look in the folder where the Standalone App is created, I see
 the following files:

TestSave1 -- The Standalone File

 MySQL Library PPC              -- These look suspicions since they
 have a file type and creator of TEXT/ttxt
 Valentina_Classic              -- ......................

Hmmm... try replacing those files with the corresponding ones form the Rev folder and let me know if that resolves the issue.

Cheers

Monte