Hi All,

I looked at code that was suggested I used to Save the current Stack and added the following script to an OK button.

on mouseUp
if the environment is not "development" then
put the filename of this stack into myStackFilePathName
set itemDelimiter to "/"
delete last item of myStackFilePathName
put "/NewStack.rev" after myStackFilePathName
put myStackFilePathName into field FolderPathName
answer "Save?" with "Cancel" or "Save"
if it is "Save" then
beep save this stack as myStackFilePathName
close this stack
end if
end if
end mouseUp

I check that the File Path/Name is setup ok (seems fine) then I press the "Save" button. I get a "beep" but no stack is saved. What am I doing wrong?

This really does seems like such a simple thing to want to do, I just cannot believe it's so difficult and that the documentation is so poor. Maybe it's just me??

Any help on this would really be handy.
Thanks a lot
Dave