On Wednesday, April 14, 2004, at 03:57 PM, Klaus Major wrote:

Hi hershrev,

Hi, How can I get out of a repeat forcefully ?
Some how my script keeps on just on repeating beyond the repeat for 3 times

Did you try CMD + . (Period)?
Yes. the repeat is on an ask password. so when I CMD PERIOD it just as of hits the cancel button. and then around and around.
the script is in an openStack script. if there is a way to write a command to go to the script editor and delete that word or two it would do it.
Thanks, hershrev.

Works most of the time, gives an error or two, but you are OUT :-)

Thanks , hershrev

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]