Hi Folks,

I made a little stack that will help people here install MC command line engine and LibCGI on a remote server via FTP. I am having problems with the MKDIR command, my lukemftpd says it does not understand the command. used like this:

libURLftpCommand("MKDIR stacks" ....)

the stack is able to upload MC engine and set the correct permission. It also uploads LibCGI and sets the perms, but I cannot create stacks folder.

The stack is also able to create a .cgi file for any rev stack and upload both and set the permissions.... I call it CGI-Tool stack, it will be release as soon as I am able to create folders right.

some photos available from http://www.soapdog.org/blog

Cheers Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia  2004