Hello Shao,

I'm not sure to understand the way you are using to send the login/password messages from each client-side app to the server-side app... POST, GET, under HTTP ?
Could you, please, explain a little more how this process is handled ?

I use POST/HTTP to manage such kind of stuffs under MC 2.5/Linux and Rev 2.1.2/OSX 3.3 and all works as expected.

Best Regards, Pierre