Greg....

You are not correct but it is not necessarily surprising that you aren't! We offer so many options.

Here's the real scoop.

The *printed* books used to be $47 but Kevin and I recently announced a price reduction to $37.

The *eBooks* are only available in a bundle that includes all three of the eBooks and one of three levels of an annual membership in my online community called RevolutionPros, where there is a discussion board, access to me for questions and help, and other goodies. The three levels of membership are $97, $147 and $197. Those who pay the highest fee get a bunch of goodies the others don't get.

Frankly, at $47 I thought the printed book was a good value and a lot of folks agreed. But when we decided mutually to slow down progress on the book project to allow RunRev to focus its resources on product development while we look for a third-party publisher to pick up the printing and distribution and order fulfillment stuff, we thought it would be a nice gesture to lower the price of Volume 1 in the process.

HTH

Dan