Hello all,

Does anyone have a handler for creating synchronized scrolling fields? What I'm thinking of is three fields: one is a table with data; another would be a fixed left column with line numbers or other labels that scrolls along vertically with the table; and the third would be a fixed first row with column labels that scrolls along with the table horizontally. In other words, it would look much like a spreadsheet. I remember that MetaCard used to have an example with multiple vertically scrolling fields. I was never able to make it work for the horizontal scroll, however.

Any tips or hints would be much appreciated.

        Greg