I have a client running a standalone application on XP. The app is working great, but more times than not, when that user shuts down their system (long after they've closed my standalone app), they get the windows dialog box that appears when an app is not responding...that dialog that asks to 'wait' or 'end' the process. The name of the alleged "hung" process is "toolTip dlg" (tooltip dialog).

I use "quit" in a "closeStackRequest" handler in the only card of my mainstack to end my application. Is this an RR issue or am I quitting my app incorrectly?

Thanks!