Don't know if this is related to my "toolTip dlg" post, but, on windows 98 AND XP, my standalone is not fully exiting. I am using "quit" in a "closeStackRequest" handler of the mainstack script. It does not show up in the process list when doing a ctrl+alt+del, BUT, other programs reporting on running processes report that my standalone app is still running, and it cannot in fact be killed. I *know* it's really still there since I can't save as a standalone until I reboot.

Does anyone else have standalones that are not quitting completely? Any suggestions?

Thanks as always!