MisterX wrote:

> Richard, I definitely want to meet you in Malta!

You're coming? Cool! Jim Sims has done a great job putting together a strong lineup. While I'll hopefully be at least amusing, the rest of his lineup is chock full o' experience:

    Kevin Miller
    Malte Brill
    Klaus Major
    Frederic Rinaldi
    Jan Schenkel

For those of you in Europe or just looking for an excuse to have a great vacation and learn a few things at the same time (I've been reading up on Malta and it sounds wonderful), the URL to the EuroRevCon is:

<http://techietours.com/Rev/>

Xavier, keep me posted on how the frontScript option works for your plugins. I think you'll be pleased with the clean efficient approach.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation