On Fri, 28 May 2004 16:08:54 -0700 (PDT), Judy Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]

Getting wonkier all the time...

Judy, just a thought - do you think any of the images you're using (GIFs and such) might be corrupt in your stack? A corrupt image can still display but can cause a crash on Windows versions earlier than XP, as I recently found out to my cost. In fact RunRev support found it out for me... when I deleted the image and replaced it with a fresh copy the whole problem went away.

Probably not the explanation, but you never know.

Graham