It did compile on 2.1 (but crashed after it finished) but the standalone is good.
On Friday, June 4, 2004, at 03:51 PM, tzvi wrote:

On Friday, June 4, 2004, at 03:15 PM, David Kwinter wrote:

Hey that's pretty funny - I just posted about that problem. If you have 1.1.1, open your stack in it and go to the script which has been changed and hit space or return or whatever then hit apply. The script you see will actually be applied.
I don't have 1.1.1 I started with 2.0.
The bottom line I'm stuck . Don't tell me that I have to rewrite the whole file. Since when I deleted the whole script. an empty errorWindow comes up then when I hit the "script" btn the development script window comes up.
Thanks