Hi,

The same bug affects some of my Rev 2.1.2 stacks --> i, always, use the preopenstack statement, instead, as a workaround...

Best Regards,

Le 8 juin 04, à 12:33, Marian Petrides, M.D. a écrit :

I have encountered a couple of instances in which it appears that the openStack handler does not get fully executed when I first open a stack or run a standalone.

Most recently, I tried to add a password to a non-standalone stack's openStack handler. I wrote the line of code to set the password, saved the stack, closed it and removed it from memory then reopened it. Despite the fact that this should have triggered the openStack handler it apparently did not-- I was still able to access the stack's script without entering a password.

What is even stranger is that I then changed the line to read: set the password of this stack to empty, saved, closed/remove from memory, reopen. Now, I get the password dialog and it responds to the password I had set before I reset the password to empty.

This is in Rev 2.1.2 IDE.

Does anybody have any idea why this is happening?

Marian

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

GSM:   +33 6 03 95 77 70
Pro:      +33 1 41 60 52 68
Dom:    +33 1 64 45 05 33
Fax:      +33 1 64 45 05 33

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de productivité"