On Jun 17, 2004, at 11:30 AM, Troy Rollins wrote:

I have some rectangle buttons in my project which don't behave too nicely in OSX. They seem to like to retain the "down state".

I've seen this occasionally under OS X, but only when I click the button with the mouse. The button stays highlighted. I have to click it again, sometimes several times. It happens infrequently enough that I haven't been able to determine a cause or set of conditions associated with it. So this is just a reality-check to let you know you're not crazy (at least regarding this).

Regards,

Howard Bornstein