Le 22 juin 04, à 23:54, Sarah Reichelt a écrit :

Hi Yves,
The launch command has some peculiarities, but if you have a look at my web page <http://www.troz.net/Rev/>, you can download my "Launch.rev" stack which uses a combination of AppleScript & Transcript to get the correct file paths and launch. It also handles the problem of launcing an already open application or even an application that was previously launched by Rev but is now closed.
It doesn't currently handle opening a document, but you should be able to extend the techniques once you see what works for applications.
Cheers,
Sarah

I will try your solution. Thnak you for your help.

Greetings.

Yves COPPE