Fantastic !!! I need it, for both the MacOSX, the Win32 and the Linux platforms. See the form filled at Altruit :)

Best Regards,

Le 1 juil. 04, à 03:55, Chipp Walters a écrit :

Well,

Chris decided to jump in the MacOSX development environment (pls don't tell anyone or else he loses his card carrying Linux privledges) and has crafted a first version of altBrowser for MacOSX. It's not yet completed, but it is working (or so he tells me...I'm at WWDC right now).

So a quick question for those interested. We're pretty sure we're not going to support the Mac before OSX. Is that a deal killer for those of you interested?

Also, Chris wants to create a Linux altBrowser as well.

Lastly, we've just completed Mac and PC zip externals for compressing/decompressing to zip files / folders. We'll be hoping soon to have something up for those interested.

best,

Chipp

btw, funny thing. Richard Gaskin and I are here at WWDC representing RR. Richard saw the new dashboard presentation and decided that instead of waiting until 2005, he'd whip up a version inside RR here at the show. He just about completed it before time ran out..today.

I really feel for Konfabulator-- Apple's done their best to screw them, and funny thing is how a lot of developers here think "Hey, it's good to have competition!" Richard also previewed his Devolutions package which he threatens to release almost as often as we do the Mac version of altBrowser. It's really cool. I'm trying to persuade him to release the beta at the Rev Masters Summit mid-July. Perhaps a few emails to [EMAIL PROTECTED] would help get the message across:-)

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

GSM:   +33 6 03 95 77 70
Pro:      +33 1 41 60 52 68
Dom:    +33 1 64 45 05 33
Fax:      +33 1 64 45 05 33

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de productivité"