The last few times I've tried to get RevNet this is what happens:

1. After pressing the button in GoRevNet (using Rev 2.2.1 on Mac OS 10.3) the download of 132K proceeds normally.

2. The RevNet stack comes up and looks normal. The first card contents are all there. The bottom says, "RevNet 2.0.3, Saturday, April 24, 2004 ... Go_RevNet 2.0, Tuesday, December 31, 2002."

3. Only the nav links to the Front Page, News, Update, and About RevNet work correctly. That is, the content changes and the link stays hilited. The other links seem to show new content, but it is incomplete, and the nav link that was last hilited (one of the above four) stays hilited. For example, the stacks link goes to the Stacks card, but the fields are empty. The Feedback link does not go to another card

4. Curiously, the Update card says "Currently Installed: Go_RevNet 2.0" and "Available Online: Go_RevNet 1.0.3", both with the identical date and time.

I had this trouble (months ago?) and thought it to be a temporary problem, and I seem to recall trying it later and having it work. Anyway, it's broke for me now. I think this is a great resource (thanks Richard!) and hope it continues to develop and grow with Rev, and us.

Jim Lyons