On Jul 8, 2004, at 7:33 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:

Yes, the only way I could implement queues and stacks was using box lib, I wanted to see if someone managed to implement them without it... I think I'll release this code next week, some new data structures are always a good thing to have.

One alternative is a sequence of lines. This limits the data. You can't queue multiline text without some modification. Also, numbers go through numberFormat and some info may be lost. You can't queue arrays this way.

Arrays handle multiline data and numbers, but (currently) not arrays.

(BTW, there is good news for boxes. An upcoming version of Revolution with have some optimization for replacing substrings with 'put'.)

Dar Scott