- A stack which can be used to control Lego Robots through the USB port (for "a student who wants to control robot behavior", and this would also address the USB issue), or, if the Lego version isn't where you want to go, a little stack about building and controlling a very simple robot from scratch using parts from Radio Shack and RunRev

I made minischeme talk with the Lego RCX in 1999... I think I can make Rev talk to the RCX as well, but I don't know the modern opcodes... and was not thru USB it was from Serial connection... I use a serial <--> usb converter here... humm... I know nothing of USB but I know about the RCX and Rev and how the RCX works.

anyone want help me build a Rev Controled mindstorms lego robot? go RevRover Go!

I would love to be able to do this. I downloaded all the opcodes at one point but it fell off the priority list :-( I have used USB to serial converters with Rev with great success as they are just considered to be serial ports. There is a serial test stack on my web page if you want to use it for testing purposes.

Cheers,
Sarah
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.troz.net/Rev/