On Thursday, July 8, 2004, at 10:11 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

Hi, I think the "columnByNumber() " doesn't work properly with PostgreSQL.
By the way does any body know Sarah's web site ? There is a sql stack I'd like to see.
Yes, I know :-) The SQL stacks on my page are only tested with MySQL, so you will have to change the Connect button to tell it you want to use PostgreSQL. Apart from that, i think they should work fine.
The stack on your page has "columnByName()" therefore it works with Postgres if the select button is changed.
Hershel

Cheers, Sarah [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.troz.net/Rev/