Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 19:44:15 -0600
From: Mark MacKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: CNC software by Rev

I am actually aiming to use a Mac Plus I picked up a few weeks ago just
to see if I can and what Rev is capable of doing when pushed or
stretched on "marginal" platforms and operating systems.  I think it
would be kind of cute to see an old Mac all in one running this rig.

Question: How will you run even a Rev standalone on a machine which cannot have more than 8MB of RAM?

In fact, I've never seen a Rev - built app run on one of those. It'll be interesting to see if it's at all possible.

Ken N.