I thought I had already posted the following to the list, but I'm not sure I ended up sending it....anyway:

The music notation program "Finale" has a rather steep learning curve and many, many tools that do very specific things in terms of notation, precise page layout and symbol design. In the latest release there are included a dozen or so "Flash" movies that a geared towards the new user, and are task-oriented, i.e. "setting up a document; entering notes; editing notes; adding a staff; printing parts", etc. This same sort of Quickstart video tutorial might be useful for beginners where Revolution is concerned.
The movies might be included with the product, or could be a separate download (Flash movies are not generally large files compared to video)- and new users who are non-programmers could be especially encouraged to view them.

KK