On 13 Jul 2004, at 18:00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Message: 7
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:34:42 +0200
From: andreas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: strange clone behaviour: bug?
To: How to use Revolution <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Walter

thanks for your assistance!
I can reproduce the error,  this seems like a bug.

you can't use "clone" to clone a card, if the card has grouped objects
on it
(for example, some grouped fields) and you use
a loop to make several clones.
If you haven't grouped objects on the card to clone, "clone" works fine!

After how many cards do you crash?
This is indeed very weird, because I seem not to have any trouble cloning cards with groups of fields and buttons on them.
For example cloning 100 cards of the "revDocsLanguageReference" and 150 cards of the "metatalk reference" stack to another stack poses no problem whatsoever. Only in rev it takes much longer (forever :-) than in metacard.

If you have time, try your handler on the "revDocsLanguageReference" stack and see if it crashes.
If it crashes on 100 cards there could be some offending code or I didn't clone enough cards to reach the bug :^)

Greetings,
Wouter