Hi Barry,

I am a newbie with Revoloution and would like to get some information about using callbacks with Revolution to support QuickTime movies. I would like to have information displayed during playback by attaching callbacks to the movie's chapter tracks times so that the message the callback contains is displayed. I have 2 questions. How are callbacks created? Does one type into the callbacks option screen (of the Property Inspector Window) when the quicktime movie is selected and enter the numbers and messages there? I have tried that, but upon typing them in and then selecting another option such as basic properties and then going back to the callback list, I see the callbacks are now gone. I have the callback handler on the card script so that when the message is tagged in the movie, the script for the message should display in the field I tell it to.

Please help me establish callbacks to use in conjunction with quicktime playback of text/chapter tracks.

please check the "user contribution page" on the RR website, there is a small stack of mine
concerning and explaining "the callbacks":

The Mistery of the callbacks v1.0

Waaaaay down the page :-)

And please spread the word that there are LOTS of these nice thing on that page!!! ;-)

Barry Sieber

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]