[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

This refers to the metaCard version upon which Rev is built. I am unaware of a way of modifying it.

Where is the version 2.4.2.1 coming from and, more importantly, how do I get rid of it?
This was reported as a bug by one of my beta testers (who was trying to figure out what version he had in order to report another problem) and I'll be darned if I can figure out how to fix it.

The standalone builder in versions prior to Rev 2.2 had never modified the binary form of the version number, only the textual form. In Rev 2.2 and later this is fixed, thanks to Monte's dilligence.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation