Sorry to scare you, Ray. :) But you're right. Here is the Rev stack.
http://ultimate.atomkinder.net/VillageIdiot.rev
As I said, with the Windows standalone, you the keyup doesn't work. And with the Mac standalone, it doesn't seem to work at all-- that is, it doesn't work after I've uploaded it to my site and then downloaded it as if I were a user. This is weird, aint it? But it is so.
Thanks for any help you can offer!
-Andrew