On Aug 5, 2004, at 11:00 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

Maybe IE also allows cookie management by AppleScript. Well, I said maybe.

Speaking of AppleScript, I've gotta say, since Scott Rossi posted his UberCool iTunes stack, I've been going nuts with AppleScript and Rev. I've never been able to decipher Xcode and AppleScript studio, but the combination of Late Night Software's "Script Debugger" and Revolution are quite a power team for elegant control of your Mac, and letting Rev control all of your applications as though they were one big app.

Incidentally, "Script Debugger" wins my all-time best script editor award. If RunRev wants to improve the script editing and debugging interface in Revolution, they should examine that tool. Closely. (Please. ;-)
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.