Hello Yves,

Along a cool Jeff Beck's  winyle is playing here all over the house...

I didn't have to deal with this so i'm not sure to be able to be handy and went directly to the list archives to see how friends are trapping such kind of events. Thanks to all of them ;)

<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/metacard/2003-January/003689.html>
and
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/metacard/2002-December/003368.html>

It seems to have to do with how OS X trap the quit appleevent message that Rev send to the system when pulling down the quit item.

Hope this can help :D

Best, Pierre