on Thu, 12 Aug 2004
Kaj Schwermer wrote:

The English
language education market is a multibillion dollar
market in this
country alone, but decent software (language
teaching in Asia) is few
and far between.

I would be very interested in
hearing more about what
you have to say about potential applications
in this field.

You might want to take a look here,

<http://www.corporate-english.com>

and for something different here,

<http://www.eigotown.com/p_news/fred/index.shtml>

I'm not saying these are great pieces of language education software (like everyone else, I have my own opinions on what good educational software should do), but I think they illustrate some of the scope of Revolution. (It isn't mentioned on the sites, but both products were developed in Metacard/Revolution, including all the current server-side CGI scripts for the Corporate English product.)

Cheers
Dave