Thanks

On Aug 19, 2004, at 6:49 PM, Bill wrote:

Same thing happened to me. I didn't like the hang when asking for dictionary
so I went to bugzilla with it which is now bug #2030

On 8/19/04 5:50 PM, "Marian Petrides" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

When I try to look up an item in the docs (dictionary:  player object)
I get an appropriate list at the left but highlighting and/or double
clicking on an item does not change the text at the right--I keep
getting what appears to be the entry for xmlerr

Is this expected behavior (ie, an area that is still being worked on)
or a reportable bug?

(When I tried to search for controller toggle--which is what I really
wanted to know about--Rev seemed to hang; had to force quit to get out
of Rev.)

Also, I gather that the links to the videos are not yet active. Is that
right?

24 hour cell: (787) 378-6190
fax: (787) 809-8426

Blue Water Maritime