In the startup of my main stack, I have -

set the hiliteColor of this stack to 143,192,202

With the intention of using inheritance to manage a hilite color theme throughout - since Window's default dark blue is hideous - with the blue, bevel buttons in a depressed state can not even have their labels read. Of course, it is working just fine on Mac OSX. I just tested the stack on Windows XP, and all fields, buttons, etc. have a hilite color which looks completely black - even worse than the default blue. Why might that be? Why would those values create a black result on windows? Or is it simply not working, and the black is getting introduced because of it?
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.