Revolution allows you to build printable areas as large or as small as you
like, so you'd just have to design a card so that it wasn't too large for
your paper. (This may have to be done by trial and error a couple of times,
but then it will work properly from that point on.)

Hi Ken,
I need to print statements. I understand I need to set up a card as a template and then put in the info via SQL(from my PostgreSQL db) each statement for a different customer. How would be the best way to do that, that I should have them all in one print ? The amount of statement amount varies .
Thanks, Hershel

Hope that helps,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software