This version of Rev seems to be quite sensitive to placement inside folders. See the solution I just posted to why the dox were not displaying for me. I had moved Rev app folder into a folder named Rev 2.5 RC1 ƒ… and Rev apparently didn't like the fact that it was nested inside a folder with special characters in the name (opt-f, opt-;)