Where did Bugzilla go to? I got an email yesterday reporting that the problem with the Rev Dox giving an xmlerr if Rev resides in a folder whose path includes special characters (namely ƒ …) was resolved. But it is definitely NOT resolved in 2.5 final release.

OS X version: go to documentation, click on dictionary (select a few items, works fine). Now click on topics, get message box with xmlerr, can't parse xml. Don't get topics list AND I can no longer select an item in the dictionary and see its definition--dox are stuck on the page for the last dictionary entry I viewed.