Dear Rev Team,

RR 2.5 + The Web Site. Congratulations and many Thanks ! This all is going to help us so much in both technical and marketing tasks :D

Kind Regards, Pierre

Le 31 août 04, à 20:23, Dan Shafer a écrit :

What can I say? Wow.

This is world-class both in design and in content. I found it easy to navigate, easy to understand the products and their differentiation, easy to buy my book ( :-) ) and aesthetically clean and simple.

Great job, folks. Really great.