On Wednesday, September 1, 2004, at 11:07 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

10 hours! You get more time with a Free AOL CD, and we all know what
happens to those. Seriously though, busy people will start the DreamCard
demo, then become distracted by a customer or something, and the meter
will continue to run until the time is gone. I think at least a week would
give most people a fair chance to test the product.

Roger Eller

This thread reminds my of the businesses that argue over what balloon color sells best at their balloon concession stand out front. Dreamcard is not going anywhere, Revolution isn't going away. It's all getting better. If the purchases to downloads ratio don't do great then adjustments or pre-training methods may use minor adjustments to improve sales ratios. RunRev uses ten hours, go fly a kite...

Mark