Bon soir François,

Klaus!

Your screenshot shows the revolution application!

Sorry, i might have misunderstood you...

For me, that is when I build a standalone application that the translation
is not done.

BUT, BUT...
When I coypy the French.lproj folder into the ressource folder of my
santalone application's bundle, the translation is done.

So... The French.lproj is not copied automatically from the Revolution
bundle to the santdalone:-(

Hmm, this happend in earlier versions...

Just created a quick standalone with MetaCard (engine 2.5) and the folder was copied, too...
Unfortunately RR always shows "There was an error when building the standalone" :-(

See this screenshot:

http://www.major-k.de/germanlproj2.jpg

Amicalement
François