On Sep 6, 2004, at 12:56 PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

As Troy and Klaus mentioned there are functions for interacting with wired sprites though no general action like hotSpotClicked which is triggered when any sprite is clicked. Do you need a general message when a sprite is clicked or can you add a DebugStr or ApplicationNumberAndString message when creating the wired movies? I don't know if QT sends a message whenever sprites are clicked but if you need something like this I can ask on the QT API list and see if it is possible.

I believe there has to be some initiative sent by the QT, in one of the forms you've mentioned. AFAIK, if the sprite is wired internally, but does not generate a message in one of those forms, then there isn't any way to "extract" the event.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.