Hello There,

First part available (example app)...

To get it, just type <http://acacia93.dyndns.org/rev_web_app.zip> from within your prefered Web browser.

Have fun,

Best, Pierre

Le 10 sept. 04, à 10:30, Robert Brenstein a écrit :

Hello Jan, Alejandro, Robert, JB,

I couldn't upload the rev's web app example i expected to share on my revonline account in response to your mails ;-! Is it my mistake or a bug in the Rev 2.5 build 2 issue (buildnumber 9, 2.6.1 engine) i'm currently using ?

I will put some of the old posts together in a more suitable pdf file, hopefully next WE.

If that can help to win time, i can post, off-list, a simple complete example app (linux and panther compatible) as a zip archive.

Best, Pierre

Thanks in advance. That would be really appreciated. I mean both the PDF (plain web page suffice as well) and a complete example. I am sure you have web space available but if there is an issue, I can post it on my web site. Also Jacque may be happy to add to hers.

OK. Will send the download link after setting up an ftp public folder on one of my servers. Would be cool from you or Jacque to mirror the link :)

Best, Pierre

RevOnline is great but requires people using the newly released version of Rev (I am delaying upgrade for a few months myself) and it is still a brand new service. My point is that it would be good to have this in RevOnline but not only.

Robert

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris