Hi Stephen (Bolton ? The singer with the big neck? :-)

Folks:

I'd like to embed an interactive Flash or QuickTime movie in a Rev
multimedia application. When a user clicks objects in the Flash or QuickTime
movie, I'd like the Rev app to show or hide information (and eventually do
much more).

How closely does Revolution integrate with Flash?

Well, no too much...

I understand that Flash
can only be rendered using QuickTime in Rev. Is this true?

Yes, and currently the only the version of Flash supported by QT is <=5!

If so, can Flash Actionscript actions still pass information to Rev?

If i remember right, Trevor implemented something like this into his wonderful
QTExternal:

http://www.mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/

If this is not the case,

See above...

can interactive QuickTime movies pass information to the Rev application?

Yes, but only the "qtdebugstr" (see the docs) message, which you can implement
with tools like LiveStagePro etc... into interactive QT movies...

Any help would be great.

Hope that helped :-)

Steve

Regards