On Sep 16, 2004, at 10:49 AM, jbv wrote:

Scott, Trevor,

It wasn't me who posted originally but I did play around with the
concept after reading that post.  This is the code I have in the
concept stack I made based on the post.  If I remember correctly I was
using this with the Flash XML object using sockets.

I just can't believe you can even think of opening sockets between Flash & Rev to display 3D graphics...

Umm, I didn't think of doing it for that reason. I was just addressing the issue of communicating between Flash and Rev using sockets. I use QuickTime to display 3D graphics right now so displaying 3D graphics in Flash doesn't interest me.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia