Hi listers,

i searched everywhere, but did not find a way to include the
"Standard icons" and "Metacard compatible Icons" in the STAB settings?

Did i miss something obvious?

Any hints are very welcome :-)

Several months ago I asked something similar and received the following reply.
I wish I could simply add them from the Stand alone builder.

We add Revolution's standard image/icon library (revGeneralIcons.rev) and our
custom image/icon library as stacks to our application (in the stacks section),
and in our executable we're going invisible to both stacks at startup.

This works and is probable a temporary solution, as Monte told us (support).

We have room for a few more at the European Rev Conference.
Don't miss out!

EuroRevCon - November 2004   Sign up now!
The November 2004 EuroRevCon Features...
Kevin Miller, Rev CEO Keynote Sunday evening and daily discussions, two full
days of Rev presentations and discussions by expert Rev developers
Malte Brill, Richard Gaskin, Klaus Major, Frederic Rinaldi, and Jan Schenkel.

Also offered are special pricing on Dan Shafer's book Revolution: Software at
the Speed of Thought, and Special Rev License pricing for attendees.

atb sims -- Tech Conferences http://TechieTours.com We make... iBirthday http://EZPZapps.com/iB SmartDog http://EZPZapps.com/SmartDog Kartolina http://EZPZapps.com/kartolina _______________________________________________ use-revolution mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution