Hello Mark,

Yes, I'm pretty sure that the ports are open. I have the FTP check box marked under the Services tab of the Sharing preferences. I have also enabled Passive FTP mode under the Proxies tab of Network preferences.

I'm not sure if our systems guy has blocked ftp access because I can get through right away using Interarchy.

Thanks again,

        Greg